Speculation Over The Pyramids
The speculation is great about the real reasons for the construction of the pyramids. Particular emphasis is placed, of course, on the Egyptian pyramids. Some classify them as monuments to the gods, in particular, Isis and Osiris (Auset and Usir). Some suggest that they are energy chambers. Others claim that they are chambers of ascension, a place where one can experience higher states of consciousness. Some have even described them simply as tombs to the Pharaohs.
Now, there is no doubt that the pyramids would have served almost all of the above. However it is necessary that we consider the possibility that they may serve an even greater purpose. A function that benefits us even today.
A Few Facts About The Pyramids
The Great Pyramid of Giza is placed at the exact center of all landmass on earth.
- It is the equivalent of a 44 storey building.
- It’s faces are aligned with the four cardinal points.
The Giza Pyramids Align to Exactly 223.33 Degrees.
- The Great Pyramid is aligned with Machu Picchu, the Nazca lines and Easter Island along a straight line around the center of the Earth.
- The Mayan pyramid Kukulcan has 91 steps on each of its sides, which adds up to 364 steps. The addition of the platform on top, makes it 365 steps in total — the number of days in a year. On the vernal and autumnal equinoxes (the first day of spring and fall, when day and night are the same length of time), the sunlight creates a shadow of a giant serpent on the staircase facing north.
- The video below gives us some other significant facts.
The reasons given for the pyramids’ construction do not account for the real reason they were built. Not just those in Egypt, but all the pyramids subsequently built around the planet.
The Real Reason For Their Construction
At a previous time the earth became very unstable. This was as a result of the rapid, turbulent movements of the tectonic plates. This catastrophic movement would account for the global flood which took place. The scientific theory, ‘Catastrophic Plate Tectonics’ bears this out. It also accounts for the description of the flood given in the book of Genesis. That is: ‘…on that day all the springs of the great deep burst forth, and the floodgates of the heavens were opened.’
In order to put a stop to this rapid, turbulent movement of the tectonic plates, the pyramids were built. As is revealed in the video, the pyramids were not arbitrarily constructed. Rather there is almost perfect alignment, not only with the orion constellation but, with each other. They also form a grid around the planet. It is most likely therefore, that the pyramids were built to stabilise the earth.
It is interesting to note that the cornerstone foundations of the pyramid have ball and socket construction capable of dealing with heat expansion and earthquakes. The very things that would have resulted from the rapid movement of the plates.
NB. It is my firm understanding, that the pyramids were built after the flood and not the reverse. This would account for the fossil rocks on which the pyramids were built. Secondly, the water marks on the pyramid of Giza is only evident up to half way up the pyramid. This is only about 22 stories or about 220 ft, that is not high enough for a flood that covered the entire earth.
Click on the link below and get the free download